EXECUTIVE LONG TERM SERVICED APARTMENTS
Quest Newmarket with 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments and the Newmarket area itself provide a unique set of opportunities and facilities to create as comfortable an experience as is possible for those transplanted from home for a period.
The long term stay apartments are serviced daily and equipped with cooking and laundry facilities. Good broadband allows for Skyping, email etc and each apartment has a range of TV channels, a DVD player and audio entertainment unit with iPod docking station.
Newmarket is on the fringe of the CBD but is like the centre of a small upmarket town centre with a good range of shops, super market, movie theatres, eateries and places where prepared meals can be bought to cook at the apartment – all within walking distance.
Our guests have free access to a full service gym. The Domain is a well known central park area with good walking/running tracks and across the road is an Olympic size swimming pool.
We regularly have families arrive off international flights, relocating to NZ or bringing the young family with them while working on a project here. Less often there’s the family juggling hospital visiting with a young family. The toys have been left at home and there’s little room to burn off energy.
We have had a good look around the area and made arrangements with some local organisations which may help ease the pressure.
- You can make use of our Pantry Shop service to have suitable food in the apartment when you arrive.
- The Olympic Creche, across the road has 2 sessions a day for casual users at reasonable prices. If you need longer hours then the Parnell Community Centre has day care you can use.
- You can make use of the Hilton Brown Learn To Swim classes from babies and older
- We are members of the Parnell Library and you can use our card to borrow books and DVDs.
- The library also has Story times and other activities you can take the children to.
- At Outhwaite Park, a few hundred meters up Carlton Gore Road, is a fully equipped playground .
- Toys, car seats and other necessities can be easily hired instead of trying to bring everything.
- There are portacots, highchairs and strollers on site here as well.
Please feel free to ask for any help you need to establish your home away from home here at Quest Newmarket.
When possible, families are allocated level 3 apartments which have large balconies, safe for young children.
THE BUSINESS END
We don’t advertise our long stay rates as they are affected by many factors – seasonality, length of stay, commission, etc. However we value your long stay business and set the rates accordingly.
We like to process the invoice weekly rather than wait until months have passed and a guest is checking out.
Some of our guests are NZ based and want to go home for weekends while others from overseas want to use weekends to look around the country. We have a charge system that allows you to retain the apartment at a lesser rate than usual so you don’t have to pack your things into storage for a day or 2 away.
Recent Customer Feedback
"Finally, please pass on my thanks to David and the team for your hospitality during our stay. It is never easy relocating countries with a young family but yourself and the rest of the team at Quest Newmarket did everything to make life as easy as possible and it was very much appreciated!"
Dave Ireland, Mattel Toys.
" This was a very difficult relocation for us as we have three small children (one nearly three and 18 month old twins) but the team made us very welcome and made the children welcome. So much so in fact that the eldest is still talking about how he wants to go back to stay at the hotel (lifts and trains being the highlight)." Maggie Yagmich
Email your enquiry now or phone us at +64 9 520 3000.